What the DEKRA Arbeit Group can do for you.
DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is the origin and main organisational hub of today's DEKRA Arbeit Group. We support companies with flexible personnel planning and professional recruitment to fill vacancies. At the same time, we help jobseekers to shape their future careers, a challenge that we have been successfully meeting since 1998, thanks in particular to our placement-oriented personnel services concept.
The core of our approach is based on partnership and trusting cooperation with all those involved. It is vital that we understand our customers and our employees at all times, as well as providing them with excellent advice, and making them feel that they are in good hands. And that is precisely why we attach such great importance to providing intensive individual support during the job placement process. Not only does this include customer proximity and tailor-made solutions for their short and long-term staffing needs; providing our temp employees with continuous encouragement and support is just as relevant.
In terms of content, our services range from classic employee leasing/temp employment contracts and targeted recruitment to HR consulting and on-site solutions for corporate customers.
In collaboration with our colleagues from the DEKRA Academy, we can also provide the necessary training and qualifications from a single source, at over 140 locations throughout Germany.
The advantages for you
- Become part of the DEKRA Arbeit Group – a modern, internationally operative growth company and award-winning employer in the personnel services market.
- We will help you find a future-proof permanent position with attractive career opportunities at home and abroad.
- Benefit from our many years of experience in the employment market, our broad corporate network and a fair, cooperative partnership.
- Turn your job into a vocation, and secure a position with access to all social security benefits and attractive remuneration in accordance with collective wage agreements.
- Take advantage of group-wide training and qualification opportunities for your personal professional development.