Test Engineer (f/m/d)
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Test Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching.
Support of preparation of test activities in variable test levels
Contribution to definition of test contents and scenarios
Conducting of test activities
Analysis of test data and reporting of the results
Reporting of deviations
Development of analysis routines/software and/or definition of requirements to analysis software in the area of test data analysis
Support system design and development activities from a verification point of view
Degree in electrical engineering or additional
Good german and english language skills
Experience in MS Office and Matlab
Experience with programming language C++ and/or Python is beneficial
Proactive, persistent and logical approach to new challenges
Experience in MaTe, AIDASS, OCTANE and DOORS prefered
- An unterminated employment contract
- A far above-tariff remuneration
- An interesting job that corresponds to your qualifications
If you want to apply directly, please send us your CV by e-mail or via the online application offered. When applying online, you can "upload" your CV after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Why not apply now?
DEKRA Arbeit GmbH as part of DEKRA SE is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the most fast growing personnel service providers in Europe.
Currently we have over 120 nation- and europe-wide locations. Our aim is to create flexible personnel solutions to shape the regional labor market positively. Become a part of our team to further extend this successful model and apply now
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Systems Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching.
• Take-over system engineering tasks throughout the life cycle of our development projects, which includes system concept definition, system design, requirements engineering, system test and qualification in an agile approach
• Responsibility for the scope and quality of the tasks consideration of all aspects like feasibility, reusability, system optimization,maintainability, safety, technical performance, interface design, risks and opportunities
• Ensureing the transfer of contracted capabilities and Customer requirements into system and product requirements
• Active support of the continuous improvements of our products, projects and processes…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Software Verification Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your Day to Day:
• Develop and verify safety-critical systems for eVTOL aircraft
• Verify safety-critical software in accordance with DO-178C and DO-331
• Develop efficient test cases and realize them in automatic test procedures using Simulink Test.
• Execute tests in Model-in-the-loop and Hardware-in-the-loop (Speedgoat) environment. …
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your Day to Day:
• Develop next generation electronic solution for eVTOL aircraft
• Take the ownership of Software Package and participate in system-, safety-, architecture- and software development activities
• Contribute to planning activities, define requirements on system and software levels
• Define functional architecture of the system using MBSE/MBD approach, develop interfaces and define work-packages…