As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Technician – Structure Test Operations (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Freising nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
- You support the productivity of the team through fast interacting and efficient solution provision for mechanical-technical challenges
- You consult for production-oriented design, you procure material, products and semi-finished components, you manufacture or finish mechanical components and structures by processing of various materials (metal, plastic, wood) and you assemble and maintain test beds & rigs including the setup and adjustment of equipment and machines
- You help the team with administrative tasks related to the development of the technical infrastructure of the institution and its equipment
- You work on any ad-hoc related projects or tasks on demand by management
- You provide an educational background as mechanic, machinist, toolmaker, steelworker or a similar professional education and a minimum 3 years of continuous experience and you could gain an excellent, broad technical understanding in this area. Ideally, this includes also chilling- and/or hydraulic technologies
- You are experienced in manufacturing, assembly, modification and repair of mechanical products by manual and machine-supported processing, such as cutting, sawing, bending, grinding, drilling, screwing, riveting, soldering, milling, lathing, bonding and welding
- You show a high degree of organizational- and networking talent and have an overview of the entire manufacturing process, which you are capable to manage routinely and confidently
- You are a solution-oriented and motivated team player with high decision-making skills, manual dexterity. You convince by your analytical, pragmatically way of thinking and the ability to organise your work yourself and create effective solutions. You take responsibility for your tasks even in situations where the problem and possible solutions cannot be comprehensively described.
- You are efficient in the operation of standard IT software such as MS office and you show the ability to learn other software tools (e.g. data bases). Eventually you could furthermore gain experience in CAD-tools and CAD-Databases (e.g. Siemens NX / Team Center)
- Good English language skills in spoken and written is an absolute must. German language is a plus
What we offer you:
A employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
Remuneration in excess of the collective agreement, plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
An interesting job in line with your qualifications with the prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your complete application documents via the online application offered. With the online application, you can "upload" your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
Mechaniker für die Fertigung (m/w/d) in Schichtarbeit (Früh- und Spätschicht)
• Montage von Kleinbaugruppen
• Vormontage von komplexen Baugruppen…
• Bedienen von Produktionsmaschinen
• Montage von vorgefertigten Bauteilen
• Durchführung von Sicht- und Qualitätskontrollen
Als eines der erfolgreichsten und innovativsten Personaldienstleistungsunternehmen in Deutschland suchen wir ab sofort für einen namhaften Automobilhersteller in Kassel einen Fertigungsmechaniker (m/w/d) in Vollzeit.
• Baugruppenmontage von Fahrzeugachsen
• Vormontage und Montage von Achs- und Antriebskomponenten