Systems Engineer MSS (f/m/d)
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an employee (d/m/w) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching with immediate effect, initially limited until 31.05.2022. This job is subject to export control, a consent for verification according to SÜG Ü2 is mandatory.
The Mission Support Systems (MSS) enables the customers to prepare their missions including mission planning and flight planning. The system provides interfaces to the airborne platforms and additionally supports the analysis the missions afterwards. The challenge is to properly analyse the operational requirements for different customers and implement these requirements considering the technical capabilities of the platforms. The Customer expects high-performance IT-systems driving modern software products that use the full capabilities of flying platforms that ensure safe operations.
As a Systems Engineer for an military aircraft Mission Support Systems (f/m/d) the jobholder has to do the following tasks:
- Take-over system engineering tasks throughout the life cycle of our development projects, which includes system concept definition, system design, requirements engineering, system test and qualification in an agile approach
- Responsibility for the scope and quality of the tasks consideration of all aspects like feasibility, reusability, system optimization,maintainability, safety, technical performance, interface design, risks and opportunities
- Participation in test definition and test automation on system- and software-Level including test data management
- Ensureing the transfer of contracted capabilities and Customer requirements into system and product requirements
- Active support of the continuous improvements of our products, projects and processes
- Active support of Continuous Software Integration & Verification
- Team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to perform professional presentations infront of auditories of all levels
- Communication, networking and team-working ability
- Self-reliant and systematic way of working
- university degree, ideally in electrical-, aerospace engineering or computer sciences
- at least wo years of professional experience in the field of systems engineering,
- good german language skills, english business fluent
- Experience as a System-/Software-Engineer is required
- Profound knowledge in developing avionic and/or mission support software (civil / military applications) are an advantage
- Experience in agile methods like Scrum would be a plus
- Experience in performing automatic software testing is preferable
- Experience in Doors is preferable
- Experience with Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo) is preferable
What we offer you:
- A permanent employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
- A salary above the collective agreement plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- An interesting job that matches your qualifications
- The prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your CV, work- and diploma certificates via the online application offered. With the online application, you can "upload" your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Test Engineer for Avionics and Weapon Integration (f/m/d) in Manching with immediate effect.
The COC (Center of Competence) Flight & Integration Test Center in the engineering cluster Aircraft and Systems is responsible for the planning, preparation and implementation of all integration test activities at subsystem, system and Aircraft level as well for analyzing test data and reporting results and providing the necessary evidence.
The jobholder (f/m/d) works as a Test Engineer for avionics and weapon integration and will support the Rig (Labor) test team.
• Verification tracing of (sub-) system requirements to test steps…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Senior HIL Test Engineer - System Integrator (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
• Design and develop HIL test benches/rigs for the system and sub-system level tests of aircraft.
• Identification of instrumentation requirements in relation to aircraft, system and sub-system specifications
• Design and develop custom test equipment for data acquisition, measurement, failure injection etc. including creation of procedures and documentation.
• Design and develop custom test equipment for System Integration system with High Power usage.…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Engineer Electrical Machine (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
• Design and optimize aerospace parts and assemblies throughout their lifecycle
• Design of Electrical Motor
• Develop Motor Specification document, Requirements Capture
• Work on Simulating Motor performance and analysis…