Software Verification & Validation Engineer (f/m/d)
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an employee (d/m/w) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching with immediate effect.
The jobholder (f/m/d) works as a Low-Level Software Verification & Validation Engineer and the main tasks are:
- Software Integration and Verification & Validation
- The ability to verify that the system's requirements are correctly & completely implemented
- The result of this activity may be required for qualification of the system in the frame of Customer acceptance or certification
- Define interfaces between functions, or between systems and to manage their consistent implementation into system(s)
- Test Preparation, Execution, and Analyze for the functions of a System / Sub-system / Equipment / Component / Module
- We are searching for a candidate for the execution and coordination of the low-level testing of our Military Systems software (SW) items
- completed Master´s degree, ideally in computer sciences
- Knowledge of DO178B or 178C – Software considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification is required
- Experience in low level Software verification (module/unit testing of code) is necessary
- Experience with low level testing tool (RTRT, VectorCast, LDRA) is required
- Knowledge in Software Development in C is required
- Experience in Hardware / Software integration would be a plus
- Knowledge about ADS2 (Avionics Development System) would be a plus
- Experience with Agile methods would be a plus
- Experience in supplier management would be a plus
- Experience in an international team would be a plus
- Knowledge of Software life cycle process (requirements, design, code, verification) would be a plus
- english business fluent, Knowledge in German, Spanish or French would be a plus
What we offer you:
- A permanent employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
- A salary above the collective agreement plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- An interesting job that matches your qualifications
- The prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your CV, work- and diploma certificates via the online application offered. With the online application, you can "upload" your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Simulator Software Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching with immediate effect.
The jobholder (f/m/d) works as a Simulator Software Engineer and has to do the following tasks:
• Execution and technical management of the development process for systems and subsystems
• Performance and coordination of according system engineering, development and integration activities on subsystem level
• Design and assessment of solutions and alignment with internal and external partners / suppliers…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Software Developer (m/f/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching with immediate effect, initially limited until 30.04.2022. This job is subject to export control, a consent for verification according to SÜG Ü2 is mandatory.
The jobholder (f/m/d) works a Software Developer and the main tasks are:
• Software development tasks throughout the entire life cycle of development projects, from software design according to the requirements and software implementation up to unit and integration tests
• Responsibility for software and interface design, taking into account aspects such as feasibility, reusability, maintainability, functional security as well as technical performance and IT security
• Ensuring compliance with rules and regulations resulting from the software and aircraft development standards relevant for the project…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Software Developer (m/f/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching with immediate effect, initially limited until 31.05.2022. This job is subject to export control, a consent for verification according to SÜG Ü2 is mandatory.
The jobholder (f/m/d) works a Software Developer Integration and the main tasks are:
• Software integration, verification and validation…