Software Developer (m/w/d) Mission Support Systems
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Software Developer (m/f/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching with immediate effect, initially limited until 30.04.2022. This job is subject to export control, a consent for verification according to SÜG Ü2 is mandatory.
The jobholder (f/m/d) works a Software Developer and the main tasks are:
Software development tasks throughout the entire life cycle of development projects, from software design according to the requirements and software implementation up to unit and integration tests
Responsibility for software and interface design, taking into account aspects such as feasibility, reusability, maintainability, functional security as well as technical performance and IT security
Ensuring compliance with rules and regulations resulting from the software and aircraft development standards relevant for the project
relevant software and aircraft development standards
Support agile transformation by following the processes, continuous Identification and realization of improvement potentials
Promoting collaboration within the project team as well as with the involved stakeholders
- Completed Master's degree, ideally in computer science, communications engineering or similar
- practical experience as a developer in object-oriented Programming languages (preferably in the aerospace or defense sector)
- professional JAVA programming skills
- Experience with Eclipse RCP and application of agile methodologies such as Scrum in highly regulated environments
- Confident in using source code management systems as well as UML, OODesign and design patterns
- Interest in data analysis and visualization in the area of mission planning
- English business fluent, German at least basics
What we offer you:
- A permanent employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
- A salary above the collective agreement plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- An interesting job that matches your qualifications
- The prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your CV, work- and diploma certificates via the online application offered. With the online application, you can "upload" your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
Der Stelleninhaber (d/m/w) ist für die Softwareentwicklung für Embedded Systems auf Realtime Plattformen in Verbindung mit Graphischen Benutzeroberflächen zuständig. Die Projekte haben meistens Bezug zur Mess- , Regelungs- und Automatisierungstechnik. Zu den Hauptaufgaben gehören:
• Entwicklung von Software-Architektur Erstellung von Sourcecode (Realtime und GUI)
• Durchführungen von Software-Tests
• Unterstützung von Code-Reviews
• Integration der Software in das Gesamtsystem und Überprüfung…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Software Developer (m/f/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching with immediate effect, initially limited until 31.05.2022. This job is subject to export control, a consent for verification according to SÜG Ü2 is mandatory.
The jobholder (f/m/d) works a Software Developer Integration and the main tasks are:
• Software integration, verification and validation…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a full-time Computing Platform Engineer – Ground Mission Systems (f/m/d) for our renowned client in Manching with immediate effect.
As a Computing Platform Engineer (f/m/d) for Ground Mission Systems the jobholder has to do the following tasks:
• Definition of the solution for the HW / SW architecture including servers, clients and applications software to fulfil the system requirements
• Preparation of the technical specifications of constitutive hardware and software elements
• Requirements discussion/negotiation with customers/subcontractors…