Software Developer (m/f/d) for embedded real time software
The jobholder (f/m/d) works as a Software Developer for embedded real time software and has to do the following tasks:
- Analysis of subsystem requirements and capture of software high-level requirements for Avionics computer
- Adaption of software top-level architecture Software design activities and capture of low-level requirements for software components
- Coding, integration and verification of software components, including verification of result documentation
- Software / Hardware integration
- completed Master´s degree in computer sciences or similar
- min. three years experiance with embedeed software is required
- strong user skills with doors, programming wit ADA and C is a must have
- Knowledge in documentation according DO-178 (Level C) is required
What we offer you:
- A employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
- Remuneration in excess of the collective agreement, plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- An interesting job in line with your qualifications with the prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your complete application documents via the online application offered. With the online application, you can "upload" your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
The jobholder (f/m/d) works as a Senior Software Developer Simulation and has to do the following tasks:
• Design the architecture of software models and components for new simulator functionality
• Develop simulation models (C++) representing aircraft equipment and sub-/systems
• Create and perform unit tests of simulation models and modules (C++ / Python)
• Create tools for improving our development processes (e.g. code generators)
• Perform integration and acceptance testing…
Der Stelleninhaber (d/m/w) ist für die Softwareentwicklung für Embedded Systems auf Realtime Plattformen in Verbindung mit Graphischen Benutzeroberflächen zuständig. Die Projekte haben meistens Bezug zur Mess- , Regelungs- und Automatisierungstechnik. Zu den Hauptaufgaben gehören:
• Entwicklung von Software-Architektur Erstellung von Sourcecode (Realtime und GUI)
• Durchführungen von Software-Tests
• Unterstützung von Code-Reviews
• Integration der Software in das Gesamtsystem und Überprüfung…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Software Developer (m/f/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching with immediate effect, initially limited until 30.04.2022. This job is subject to export control, a consent for verification according to SÜG Ü2 is mandatory.
The jobholder (f/m/d) works a Software Developer and the main tasks are:
• Software development tasks throughout the entire life cycle of development projects, from software design according to the requirements and software implementation up to unit and integration tests
• Responsibility for software and interface design, taking into account aspects such as feasibility, reusability, maintainability, functional security as well as technical performance and IT security
• Ensuring compliance with rules and regulations resulting from the software and aircraft development standards relevant for the project…