Senior Verification and Certification Engineer (f/m/d)
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Senior Verification and Certification Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
- Author of the Propulsion System requirements document
- Plan and manage the activities required to capture requirements and drive them through all stages of the requirements lifecycle
- Coordinate with all stakeholders within the propulsion team and other teams to capture and flow down requirements
- Together with specialists, identify means of validation and verification of requirements
- Host meetings with specialists to review and approve requirements and validation evidence
- Track all open actions and comments on requirements, and coordinate with the team to close and resolve them
- Drive work on interfaces, ensure maturity progresses in line with the project lifecycle
- Write & manage requirements in Polarion, ensure high quality & process-compliance of requirements and associated documentation
- Nurture requirements-centric design culture
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks
- University degree in Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical/Vehicle/Electronic Engineering (aerospace specialization, MSc/M.Eng preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the aerospace industry is required
- Experience managing requirements in an aerospace context is required
- Experience with a requirement management software e.g. Polarion, DOORS is required
- Familiarity with ARP-4754A is beneficial
- Proven experience with the certification of propulsion, turbomachinery, composite structures, electric machines & electronics (HW/SW) is beneficial
- Excellent understanding of certification specifications (EASA & FAA) is beneficial
- Good understanding of CS-E and SC-VTOL is beneficial
- Proven experience with defining test programs is beneficial
- Experience with a complete certification program from concept development to type design approval is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in facilitating meetings are required
- Target-oriented, driven work style with analytic problem-solving skills is required
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment is required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language is beneficial
What we offer you:
- A employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
- Remuneration in excess of the collective agreement, plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- An interesting job in line with your qualifications with the prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your complete application documents via the online application offered. With the online application, you can "upload" your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Senior Certification Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
• You will work closely with the Chief Engineer - Certification, the Office of Airworthiness and the functional certification leads to manage the certification tasks and deliverables within the Chief Engineering Office, on time, and to budget
• Support the Chief Engineer – Certification, working with the functional certification leads to develop certification requirements, plans, compliance means, compliance evidence and reports.
• Maintain the Aircraft Certification schedule in conjunction with Program management and work with the functional certification leads to integrate their development schedules and to maintain accurate resource forecasts.…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Senior Test Engineer –Powertrain (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
• Planning and setup of test equipment and labs
• Identification of test rig requirements in relation to aircraft, system, and sub-system requirements
• Holistic and agile test & test rig development including concept, design, data acquisition and documentation
• Pragmatic evaluation of test concepts with idealization of physical effects and first principles reasoning approach…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Validation and Verification Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Freising nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
• Develop and verify safety-critical systems for eVTOL aircraft
• Verify safety-critical software in accordance with DO-178C and DO-331
• Participate in requirements validation, simulation and verification activities
• Develop efficient test cases and realize them in automatic test procedures using Simulink Test…