Senior Test Engineer Powertrain (f/m/d)
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Senior Test Engineer - Powertrain (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
- Planning and setup of test equipment and labs
- Identification of test rig requirements in relation to aircraft, system, and sub-system requirements
- Holistic and agile test & test rig development including concept, design, data acquisition and documentation
- Pragmatic evaluation of test concepts with idealization of physical effects and first principles reasoning approach
- Coordination with interfacing teams from Engineering, CAD, Calculation and Production
- Ad-hoc & hands-on test execution and reporting to support our fast-paced development activities
- Degree in mechatronic/electrical engineering (M. Sc. / Ph.D.) or a related field is required
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with powertrain testing (e.g. engines, actuators)
- Experience with multi-kW electrical machines and power electronics is desired
- Experience with sensors, data acquisition and control systems is nice to have
- Experience in test & test rig development, test execution & data processing
- Experience in aerospace certification processes and procedures is highly appreciated
- Driven individual with the ability to probe & challenge assumptions
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as individually
- Target-oriented workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language is beneficial
What we offer you:
- A employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
- Remuneration in excess of the collective agreement, plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- An interesting job in line with your qualifications with the prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your complete application documents via the online application offered. With the online application, you can "upload" your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Senior Stress Engineer - Focal Point (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your day to day:
• Central point of contact representing Stress Engineers within project team to all relevant stakeholders, i.e. Principal Design Engineer, Chief Engineers, Heads of Engineering Disciplines, Stress Focals of other project teams
• Keep the overview of all stress work performed within the project team and ensure consistent use of methods according to existing processes and guidelines
• Highlight existing gaps in processes and guidelines and actively propose solutions
• Review and approve analysis data, FE models and stress reports…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer - Propulsion System (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your Day to Day:
• Ensure seamless coordination of the testing activities among the teams within your IPT, with the Systems Testing Department and various suppliers
• Support the detailed definition of the scope of the different tests
• Ensure the planned tests cover all company and certification requirements
• Identify suppliers, establish first contact with them and support setting up effective communication with them…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Quality and Process Assurance Engineer (f/m/d ) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your Day to Day:
• Provide independent assurance to the Head of Engineering Quality that all processes, procedures, regulatory, quality, safety and mandatory requirements are being maintained in order to ensure the quality framework of xxx is effective through out the Product Development Life Cycle.
• Creation of Process Assurance Plans, Interface Documents, and other programme Quality Assurance related documents.
• Representing Quality Assurance at meetings/reviews as required by the PDP and the programme.
• Supporting the ISM Function on product, process, capability, compliance, or supplier audits as required.…