Senior Test Engineer – Impact & Containment (f/m/d)
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Senior Test Engineer – Impact & Containment (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
- Planning and setup of test equipment and labs
- Identification of test rig requirements in relation to aircraft, system and sub-system requirements
- Holistic and agile test & test rig development including concept, design, data acquisition and documentation
- Pragmatic evaluation of test concepts with idealization of physical effects and first principles reasoning approach
- Coordination with interfacing teams from Engineering, CAD, Calculation and Production
- Ad-hoc & hands-on test execution to support our fast-paced development activities
- Degree in mechanical / aerospace engineering (M. Sc. / Ph.D.) or a related field is required
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with mechanical tests such as bird strike, fan-blade-off and containment required
- Experience with instrumentation such as strain gauges, high speed cameras, DIC & related data acquisition and control systems
- Experience in test & test rig development, test execution & data processing
- Experience in certification processes (SC-EHPS, CS-E) and procedures beneficial
- Experience with multi-kW electrical machines and power electronics is beneficial
- Driven individual with the ability to probe & challenge assumptions
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as individually
- Target-oriented workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language is beneficial
What we offer you:
- A employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
- Remuneration in excess of the collective agreement, plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- An interesting job in line with your qualifications with the prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your complete application documents via the online application offered. With the online application, you can "upload" your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an SData Acquisition Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
• You will be reporting to the Team Lead of Data Acquisition
• Focal for all aircraft component test rig instrumentation & data acquisition activities
• Identification of instrumentation requirements in relation to aircraft, system and sub-system specifications
• Holistic and agile data acquisition system & measurement infrastructure development, including concept, design and documentation…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Flight Control Laws Handling Qualities Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
• Investigating open-loop and closed-loop aircraft response, with particular focus on handling qualities
• Performing design trade-off studies to support Chief Engineering and Business Department
• Contributing to the definition of requirements for cockpit displays and warnings
• Defining handling qualities verification criteria (Mission Task Elements)…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Flight Control Laws Engineer (f/m/d) in Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich with immediate effect.
• Extension and maintenance of automation tools and tools for continuous integration
• Extension of verification test library on different levels of integration
• Analysis of verification and flight test results, troubleshooting, and problem reporting
• Evaluation of control laws design modifications…