Senior Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are now looking for a Senior Systems Engineer (d/m/w) in full-time in Manching.
The jobholder has to do the following tasks:
- Provision and documentation of the system definition for the relevant Simulation Items/Sub-Systems
- Agreement of the Simulation Item interfaces with the respective Subsystem Technical Manager
- Definition of update plans for future software releases and harmonisation with the respective Subsystem Technical Manager
- Implementation of design changes as result of hardware modifications
- Analysis of software performance as part of the weapon system simulation
- Analysis of Simulation Item related problem reports and provision of bug-fixes
- Incorporation of required software changes according to system requirement changes (a/c standard)
- Performance of Simulation Item tests and documentation of test results
- Preparation and modification of test cases to assess requirement changes
- Ensure that technical and design issues for the Simulation Item are resolved
- Report status information to the respective Subsystem Technical Manager
- Completed Bachelor's degree, computer sciences, business informatcs or similar
- Min. 8 years of experience in Software development and network architecture required
- Knowledge of Flight simulation software required
- min. 5 years of experiance in aerospace industry
- Knowledge of programming languages, especially C++ required
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming language and scripting language required
- Knowledge of JIRA would be a plus
- Business fluent in English, German min. B1
What we offer you:
- A employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
- A salary above the collective agreement plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- An interesting job that matches your qualifications
- The prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your CV, work- and diploma certificates via the online application offered. With the online application, you can "upload" your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a full-time Computing Platform Engineer – Ground Mission Systems (f/m/d) for our renowned client in Manching with immediate effect.
As a Computing Platform Engineer (f/m/d) for Ground Mission Systems the jobholder has to do the following tasks:
• Definition of the solution for the HW / SW architecture including servers, clients and applications software to fulfil the system requirements
• Preparation of the technical specifications of constitutive hardware and software elements
• Requirements discussion/negotiation with customers/subcontractors…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Software Developer (m/f/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching with immediate effect, initially limited until 30.04.2022. This job is subject to export control, a consent for verification according to SÜG Ü2 is mandatory.
The jobholder (f/m/d) works a Software Developer and the main tasks are:
• Software development tasks throughout the entire life cycle of development projects, from software design according to the requirements and software implementation up to unit and integration tests
• Responsibility for software and interface design, taking into account aspects such as feasibility, reusability, maintainability, functional security as well as technical performance and IT security
• Ensuring compliance with rules and regulations resulting from the software and aircraft development standards relevant for the project…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an employee (d/m/w) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching with immediate effect.
The jobholder (f/m/d) works as a Low-Level Software Verification & Validation Engineer and the main tasks are:
• Software Integration and Verification & Validation
• The ability to verify that the system's requirements are correctly & completely implemented
• The result of this activity may be required for qualification of the system in the frame of Customer acceptance or certification…