Senior Software Development Engineer (f/m/d)
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your Day to Day:
- Develop next generation electronic solution for eVTOL aircraft
- Take the ownership of Software Package and participate in system-, safety-, architecture- and software development activities
- Contribute to planning activities, define requirements on system and software levels
- Define functional architecture of the system using MBSE/MBD approach, develop interfaces and define work-packages
- Architect and design safety critical software
- Work together with other departments and external suppliers to find the simplest and most elegant solutions
- B.Sc/M.Sc/M.Eng in System Engineering, Software Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in airborne software development
- At least 5 years of software development experience in DO-178C environment required
- Excellent programming skills in C language is a must
- Knowledge in applying DO-331 supplement (Model-Based Development and Verification) is a plus
- Hands-on experience in MATLAB and Simulink is highly desirable
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential
What we offer you:
- An employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
- Remuneration in excess of the collective agreement, plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- An interesting job in line with your qualifications with the prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your complete application documents via the online application offered. With the online application, you can "upload" your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Software Verification Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your Day to Day:
• Develop and verify safety-critical systems for eVTOL aircraft
• Verify safety-critical software in accordance with DO-178C and DO-331
• Develop efficient test cases and realize them in automatic test procedures using Simulink Test.
• Execute tests in Model-in-the-loop and Hardware-in-the-loop (Speedgoat) environment. …
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Systems Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching.
• Take-over system engineering tasks throughout the life cycle of our development projects, which includes system concept definition, system design, requirements engineering, system test and qualification in an agile approach
• Responsibility for the scope and quality of the tasks consideration of all aspects like feasibility, reusability, system optimization,maintainability, safety, technical performance, interface design, risks and opportunities
• Ensureing the transfer of contracted capabilities and Customer requirements into system and product requirements
• Active support of the continuous improvements of our products, projects and processes…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Test Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching.
• Support of preparation of test activities in variable test levels
• Contribution to definition of test contents and scenarios
• Conducting of test activities
• Analysis of test data and reporting of the results…