Senior Recruiter - Manufacturing (w/m/d)
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Senior Recruiter - Manufacturing (w/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
- Work closely with Business Leads to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, function and how it fits into the organisation
- Create strategies and find unique ways to recruit at-pace, building strong talent pipelines
- Partner with senior stakeholders to manage an effective recruiting process
- Find, engage, and attract passive candidates through a wide range of search techniques
- Track pipeline activity to share insights with internal stakeholders and hiring partners
- Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment journey
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand requirements and create candidate searches, shortlists, and the selection strategy
- Build effective sourcing, attraction, and assessment, with an ability to manage candidate and stakeholders’ expectations
- Understand how to find and recruit passive candidates and can understand the candidate drivers
- Actively direct source candidates for our existing and forthcoming opportunities, promote the roles and xxx as an employer of choice
- Provide hands-on recruitment support for interviews, interview days, and / or event driven activities
- Research and understand the current market to create target company lists
- Provide insightful knowledge of various platforms that can assist in finding suitable candidates
- Take an active part in the hiring process, conducting initial interviews with shortlisted candidates within the framework of the job specification
- Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate summary considering quality and time
- Help develop and improve current recruitment processes and suggest new ideas
- Be a part of regular team and business unit update meetings on active searches and preparing reports
- Report regularly on progress written and verbally
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks provided by management
- Manufacturing recruitment experience, preferably in aerospace (roughly 5 years)
- Experience recruiting at-pace in a scaling environment
- A true headhunter, with a deep knowledge of candidate attraction strategies
- Interview and assessment skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Proven experience as a senior recruiter within an inhouse team is essential
- International recruitment / search experience
- Exceptional research, search and assessment skills, and a personality that can keep up with an ever changing and fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively create robust searches and talent mapping strategies, finding the top 5% of talent for xxx
- Experience of building recruitment strategies and talent pipelines
- Strong understanding of the latest tools and platforms to utilise to gain the top search results
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
- A self starter who likes autonomy but with the ability to work in a team
- Target-oriented, results driven, and a driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills
- Possess gravitas, able to convey complex arguments and engage with the hiring teams in a professional manner
- Fluent English language skills are essential. German a plus.
What we offer you:
- A permanent employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
- A salary above the collective agreement plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- An interesting job that matches your qualifications
- The prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your CV, work- and diploma certificates via the online application offered. With the online application, you can "upload" your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
Recruiter (m/w/d) in Vollzeit.
• Beratung der HR Manager und Definition der optimalen Rekrutierungsstrategie
• Teilnahme an internen und externen Rekrutierungsveranstaltungen und Ansprechpartner für externe Stellen
• Mitarbeit bei der Auswahl der Bewerber
• Führen von Vorstellungsgesprächen …
Kirchdorf an der Iller
Recruiter (m/w/d) in Vollzeit.
• Erstellen und Veröffentlichen von Stellenausschreibungen
• Sichtung und Bewertung von Bewerbungsunterlagen
• Vereinbaren und Führen von Vorstellungsgesprächen…
• Abwicklung des Recruiting-Prozesses
• kaufmännische Ausbildung oder Studium
• relevante Berufserfahrung im Recruiting in komplexen Strukturen…