Software Development Engineer - Prototype (f/m/d)
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Software Development Engineer - Prototype (f/m/d)in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your Day to Day:
- Specify, design, and develop safety-critical software according to the internal processes (RTCA DO-178C compliant) in the field of electric motor control for eVTOL aircraft
- Generate all required life cycle data (e.g.: High level requirements, software architecture, low level requirements, source code)
- Work on prototype software
- B.Sc/M.Sc/M.Eng in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- More than 6 years of industry experience in programming in embedded C language with diagnostic/design/coding/debug skills
- At least 2 years of experience in airborne software development in RTCA DO-178C (EUROCAE ED-12C) environment (DAL-A to DAL-C)
- Fluent English language skills
Beneficial to have:
- Experience and familiarity with HIL systems like National Instruments Labview, Matlab Simulink, Speedgoat, Vector CANalyzer, or similar software
- Knowledge on electric motor control
What we offer you:
- A employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
- Remuneration in excess of the collective agreement, plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- An interesting job in line with your qualifications with the prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your complete application documents via the online application offered. With the online application, you can "upload" your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Quality Engineer (m/f/d) - Team Software and Avionics in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching.
• Support, definition and implementation of internal and external quality standards in relation to the Quality Management Systems
• Determination of QM requirements and QM measures for the verification/qualification processes in accordance with customer needs for verification and qualification processes
• Determination of product specific qualification and delivery requirements in agreement with the relevant stakeholders
• Control of supplier with regard to provided procedures and guidelines including flow-down of customer requirements…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer - Propulsion System (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your Day to Day:
• Ensure seamless coordination of the testing activities among the teams within your IPT, with the Systems Testing Department and various suppliers
• Support the detailed definition of the scope of the different tests
• Ensure the planned tests cover all company and certification requirements
• Identify suppliers, establish first contact with them and support setting up effective communication with them…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Quality and Process Assurance Engineer (f/m/d ) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your Day to Day:
• Provide independent assurance to the Head of Engineering Quality that all processes, procedures, regulatory, quality, safety and mandatory requirements are being maintained in order to ensure the quality framework of xxx is effective through out the Product Development Life Cycle.
• Creation of Process Assurance Plans, Interface Documents, and other programme Quality Assurance related documents.
• Representing Quality Assurance at meetings/reviews as required by the PDP and the programme.
• Supporting the ISM Function on product, process, capability, compliance, or supplier audits as required.…