Senior Certification Engineer (f/m/d)
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Senior Certification Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
- You will work closely with the Chief Engineer - Certification, the Office of Airworthiness and the functional certification leads to manage the certification tasks and deliverables within the Chief Engineering Office, on time, and to budget
- Support the Chief Engineer – Certification, working with the functional certification leads to develop certification requirements, plans, compliance means, compliance evidence and reports.
- Maintain the Aircraft Certification schedule in conjunction with Program management and work with the functional certification leads to integrate their development schedules and to maintain accurate resource forecasts.
- Responsible for the definition and control of the Type Design configuration, including change management, interfacing with the Configuration Management function and the design office using Teamcenter software.
- Responsible for the aircraft level documentation suite including aircraft specification, functions, description, and development plan.
- Assist in the definition and of flight conditions for the prototype aircraft.
- Assist with Certification risk management including maintaining risk register data, planning of mitigations within Chief Engineering and tracking of mitigations across the Programme
- Along with the Chief Engineer – Certification, you will coordinate Panel Lead tasking and deliverables
- You will support the Office of Airworthiness in communicating and assessing change to regulatory requirements or to the certification basis
- Ensure project management data and KPIs are effectively maintained, analyse this data to provide insight into the progress of your projects and assist in resolving any issues arising
- Undergraduate or Master's degree in a technical field (e.g. Engineering) or experience in a technical aerospace environment in lieu
- Minimum of 10 years experience working in complex aircraft development projects
- Strong preference to candidates who have participated in at least one aircraft or highly integrated system certification program; familiar with different stages of development, integration and certification.
- Strong preference to candidates with experience of SC-VTOL and SC-EHPS
- Good knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management tools
- Good knowledge of requirements management tools
- Good Understanding of Risk Management principles and practices
- Demonstrable experience in working with cross-functional teams and ability to work closely with a broad range of stakeholders
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluency in German or any other language would be beneficial
What we offer you:
- A employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
- Remuneration in excess of the collective agreement, plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- An interesting job in line with your qualifications with the prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your complete application documents via the online application offered. With the online application, you can "upload" your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Senior Test Engineer –Powertrain (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
• Planning and setup of test equipment and labs
• Identification of test rig requirements in relation to aircraft, system, and sub-system requirements
• Holistic and agile test & test rig development including concept, design, data acquisition and documentation
• Pragmatic evaluation of test concepts with idealization of physical effects and first principles reasoning approach…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Senior Verification and Certification Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
• Author of the Propulsion System requirements document
• Plan and manage the activities required to capture requirements and drive them through all stages of the requirements lifecycle
• Coordinate with all stakeholders within the propulsion team and other teams to capture and flow down requirements
• Together with specialists, identify means of validation and verification of requirements
• Host meetings with specialists to review and approve requirements and validation evidence…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Freising nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
• Design the aircraft structure in concert with other engineering groups and departments
• Design of composite structures with attention towards high volume production
• Assist in the development of manufacturing, integration, and test processes and procedures
• Support the system development from concept to production, resolving any design, manufacturing and assembly issues along the way…