Quality Engineer - Team Software and Avionics (m/f/d)
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Quality Engineer (m/f/d) - Team Software and Avionics in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching.
Support, definition and implementation of internal and external quality standards in relation to the Quality Management Systems
Determination of QM requirements and QM measures for the verification/qualification processes in accordance with customer needs for verification and qualification processes
Determination of product specific qualification and delivery requirements in agreement with the relevant stakeholders
Control of supplier with regard to provided procedures and guidelines including flow-down of customer requirements
Ensure implementation of the customer and the purchaser given procedures by program management and development areas
Ensure compliance of air law regulations
Selection, development and implementation of quality and continuous improvement tools according to the relevant standards
Degree in Engineering or additional
Good german and english language skills
Experience in MS Office
Experience in System/Software/Hardware development lifecycle is required
Experience in the area of quality assurance in a safety related development/control systems would be appreciated
Experience as auditor for internal and external audits, as well as knowledge with regard to problem solving methods (5W, 8D)
- An unterminated employment contract
- A far above-tariff remuneration
- An interesting job that corresponds to your qualifications
If you want to apply directly, please send us your CV by e-mail or via the online application offered. When applying online, you can "upload" your CV after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Why not apply now?
DEKRA Arbeit GmbH as part of DEKRA SE is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the most fast growing personnel service providers in Europe.
Currently we have over 120 nation- and europe-wide locations. Our aim is to create flexible personnel solutions to shape the regional labor market positively. Become a part of our team to further extend this successful model and apply now
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an employee (d/m/w) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching with immediate effect, initially limited until 31.01.2022. This job is subject to export control, a consent for verification according to SÜG Ü2 is mandatory.
The jobholder works as a Landing Gear System Actuation Engineer and will support the initial development of the Landing Gear System (LGS) for a new Military aircraft type, through management of the initial development and maturation of the Extension & Retraction sub-system. The post-specific activities include:
• Support to analysis of Weapon System, LGS and related sub-system, system technical, performance and legislative requirements
• Initial development and maturation of the Extension & Retraction sub-system requirement set, considering interfaces with other systems/sub-systems and new technologies and standards, including those related to: Safety, Airworthiness and the Environment
• Support to planning and oversight of Extension & Retraction sub-system qualification activities, including physical tests and modelling and simulation activities, plus support to other LGS-related qualification activities as required
• Optimisation and further development of the Extension & Retraction sub-system in terms of: Performance/Operational, Safety, Reliability and Integration/Packaging based on test and assessment results…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Supportability Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching.
• Contribute to Digital Design, Manufacturing and Services to implement digital technologies for Reliabaility/Availability in the context of Model based System Engineering
• Develop logistic relevant design requirements and integrate into design requirement documentation
• Perform RAMT analyses, test and demonstration to identify and predict product behavior, capabilities and characteristics in the related areas
• Analyse maintenance requirements and evaluate logistic resources Determine Product- / SystemCriticality and provide FMECA- Reports…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an employee (d/m/w) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching with immediate effect, initially limited until 30.04.2022. This job is subject to export control, a consent for verification according to SÜG Ü2 is mandatory.
The jobholder (f/m/d) works as a Program Certification Engineering and the main tasks are:
Lead Type Certification activities:
• Establish the type certification basis and type design definition
• Develop compliance demonstration program…