Obsolescence Case Leader (m/w/d)
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Obsolescence Case Leader (m/w/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Donauwörth.
Support the Obsolescence Service Centre team in their data management
Reading supplier proposals and adding important information (technical and commercial) into the data base
Support the data collection of Pro-Active Obsolescence Management
Cleaning, maintenance and improvements of the obsolescence data base
Preparing and presenting monthly Key-Performance Indicators
Support the data collection to initiate the obsolescence change process
Degree in Engineering or Business Administration or additional
Engineering background, preferred direction is aerospace engineering
Good german, english and french language skills
Experience in MS Office and SAP
Proactive, persistent and logical approach to new challenges
- An unterminated employment contract
- A far above-tariff remuneration
- An interesting job that corresponds to your qualifications
If you want to apply directly, please send us your CV by e-mail or via the online application offered. When applying online, you can "upload" your CV after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Why not apply now?
DEKRA Arbeit GmbH as part of DEKRA SE is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the most fast growing personnel service providers in Europe.
Currently we have over 120 nation- and europe-wide locations. Our aim is to create flexible personnel solutions to shape the regional labor market positively. Become a part of our team to further extend this successful model and apply now
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Quality Engineer (m/f/d) - Team Software and Avionics in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching.
• Support, definition and implementation of internal and external quality standards in relation to the Quality Management Systems
• Determination of QM requirements and QM measures for the verification/qualification processes in accordance with customer needs for verification and qualification processes
• Determination of product specific qualification and delivery requirements in agreement with the relevant stakeholders
• Control of supplier with regard to provided procedures and guidelines including flow-down of customer requirements…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Technician for FTI design & drawings (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Donauwörth.
• Preparation of electical drawings in AutoCAD
• Support for preparation of Project/ Equipment Data sheets
• Support for FTI configurationcontrol
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an employee (d/m/w) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching with immediate effect, initially limited until 31.01.2022. This job is subject to export control, a consent for verification according to SÜG Ü2 is mandatory.
The jobholder works as a Landing Gear System Actuation Engineer and will support the initial development of the Landing Gear System (LGS) for a new Military aircraft type, through management of the initial development and maturation of the Extension & Retraction sub-system. The post-specific activities include:
• Support to analysis of Weapon System, LGS and related sub-system, system technical, performance and legislative requirements
• Initial development and maturation of the Extension & Retraction sub-system requirement set, considering interfaces with other systems/sub-systems and new technologies and standards, including those related to: Safety, Airworthiness and the Environment
• Support to planning and oversight of Extension & Retraction sub-system qualification activities, including physical tests and modelling and simulation activities, plus support to other LGS-related qualification activities as required
• Optimisation and further development of the Extension & Retraction sub-system in terms of: Performance/Operational, Safety, Reliability and Integration/Packaging based on test and assessment results…