Mechanical Engineer Thermal Management and Environmental Control (ATA 21) (f/m/d)
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer Thermal Management and Environmental Control (ATA 21) (f/m/d) in Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich with immediate effect.
- Drive the design of the Thermal Management and Environmental Control (ATA 21) solutions on system level
- Assess and define functions and requirements on system and component level
- Pragmatic evaluation of thermal management concepts with idealization of physical effects and first principles reasoning
- Support the optimization of thermal management concepts
- Support the integration of the thermal management concepts into the thermal management system of the aircraft
- Specify thermal margins as well as operation procedures
- Manage suppliers
- Create certification related documentation
- Assist in the development of manufacturing, integration, and test processes and procedures
- Constantly learn new things – and share them with your team members
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks
- University degree in Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical/Vehicle Engineering (aerospace specialization, MSc/M.Eng preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the aerospace or automotive industry is required
- Fundamental knowledge of thermal management, thermal management systems, Environmental Control Systems (ATA 21), thermal calculations and related design principles is required
- Good understanding of SAE-ARP4754 is beneficial
- Good knowledge of a CAD system is beneficial (Siemens NX is preferred)
- Good knowledge of ISO GPS (alternatively ASME GD&T) and overall good drafting skills are beneficial
- Basic knowledge with PDM/PLM systems (Teamcenter or equivalent) is beneficial
- Excellent understanding of general design principles and technical correlations is required
- Experience in requirements management tools (eg. Polarion or Rational Doors) is highly appreciated
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes is required
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously is required
- Target-oriented, driven work style with analytic problem-solving skills is required
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment is required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language is beneficial
What we offer you:
- A employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
- Remuneration in excess of the collective agreement, plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- An interesting job in line with your qualifications with the prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your complete application documents via the online application offered. With the online application, you can "upload" your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a SMechanical Engineer - Aircraft Structure (f/m/d) in Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich with immediate effect.
• Design the aircraft structure in concert with other engineering groups and departments
• Design of composite structures with attention towards high volume production
• Assist in the development of manufacturing, integration, and test processes and procedures
• Support the system development from concept to production, resolving any design, manufacturing and assembly issues along the way…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Senior Test Engineer – Impact & Containment (f/m/d) n Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich with immediate effect.
• Planning and setup of test equipment and labs
• Identification of test rig requirements in relation to aircraft, system and sub-system requirements
• Holistic and agile test & test rig development including concept, design, data acquisition and documentation
• Pragmatic evaluation of test concepts with idealization of physical effects and first principles reasoning approach…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Material & Process Engineer - Metallic Structure (f/m/d) in Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich with immediate effect.
• Focus is on writing and supporting M&P specifications for metallic processing and structural applications, including machining, joining, and heat treatments
• Responsible for supporting the M&P team with support for metallic structure, including expert guidance in materials selection and specification development
• Provide engineering expertise for general machining techniques, joining techniques, and corrosion protection
• Support various program needs, which include design failure mode and effect analysis, root cause and corrective action analyses…