Functional Engineer (m/w/d)
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Functional Engineer (m/w/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Taufkirchen.
- Perform functional integration of optical Instruments, including support for electrical integration
- Specify test objectives, test set-up configuration and methodologies for the test execution
- Development of procedures and scripts for functional integration and testing based on specifications
- Participation to non-conformance review boards
- Operation of the instrument in all test phases using CCS5 checkout system
- Degree in Engineering or additional
- Engineering background, preferred direction is aerospace engineering
- Good german and english language skills
- Experience in Phyton, Exel, C, C++ and Unix
- Knowledge in ECSS (European Cooperation for Space Standardization) standards
- An unterminated employment contract
- A far above-tariff remuneration
- An interesting job that corresponds to your qualifications
If you want to apply directly, please send us your CV by e-mail or via the online application offered. When applying online, you can "upload" your CV after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Why not apply now?
DEKRA Arbeit GmbH as part of DEKRA SE is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the most fast growing personnel service providers in Europe.
Currently we have over 120 nation- and europe-wide locations. Our aim is to create flexible personnel solutions to shape the regional labor market positively. Become a part of our team to further extend this successful model and apply now
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Senior Certification Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
• You will work closely with the Chief Engineer - Certification, the Office of Airworthiness and the functional certification leads to manage the certification tasks and deliverables within the Chief Engineering Office, on time, and to budget
• Support the Chief Engineer – Certification, working with the functional certification leads to develop certification requirements, plans, compliance means, compliance evidence and reports.
• Maintain the Aircraft Certification schedule in conjunction with Program management and work with the functional certification leads to integrate their development schedules and to maintain accurate resource forecasts.…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Senior Test Engineer –Powertrain (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
• Planning and setup of test equipment and labs
• Identification of test rig requirements in relation to aircraft, system, and sub-system requirements
• Holistic and agile test & test rig development including concept, design, data acquisition and documentation
• Pragmatic evaluation of test concepts with idealization of physical effects and first principles reasoning approach…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Freising nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
• Design the aircraft structure in concert with other engineering groups and departments
• Design of composite structures with attention towards high volume production
• Assist in the development of manufacturing, integration, and test processes and procedures
• Support the system development from concept to production, resolving any design, manufacturing and assembly issues along the way…