FPGA Development Engineer (f/m/d)
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a full-time employee (m/f/d) for our renowned client in Taufkirchen near Munich with immediate effect.
The jobholder (f/m/d) works as a FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) Development Engineer and the main tasks are:
- Analysis of requirement specification and generation of architectural concept of processor and FPGA functions, Hardware Software partitioning for System-on-Chip components
- VHDL Detailed Design for Xilinx and Microsemi FPGAs and analysis of the designed components in regard to the appropriate VHDL guidelines and with use of the respective tools and checklists
- Develop software for system-on-Chip processors
- Develop and simulate algorithms as part of the SoC designs using Matlab and transfer function from Matlab model into VHDL
- Simulation of the designed VHDL components using Mentor Questa Tool environment
- Synthesis, Place and route to generate the FPGA programming file
- Generation of the technical documentation
- Support of hardware commissioning tests of the FPGA
- completed Master´s degree in electrical engineering or similar
- min. three years professional experiance
- VHDL is required
- Matlab is required
- Experience in partitioning of HW/SW functions into FPGA or SoC Architecture is required
- C/C++ would be a plus
- fluent in English, German min B1
What we offer you:
- A employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
- A salary above the collective agreement plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- An interesting job that matches your qualifications
- The prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your CV, work- and diploma certificates via the online application offered. With the online application, you can "upload" your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a EMC System and Equipment Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching.
• Definition of system and equipment level requirements
• Discussion of detailed test requirements and validation of associated test plans
• Active participation in EMC/Lightning/NEMP/NH qualification activities for equipment
• Equipment supplier monitoring of EMC related activities…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Senior HIL Test Engineer - System Integrator (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
• Design and develop HIL test benches/rigs for the system and sub-system level tests of aircraft.
• Identification of instrumentation requirements in relation to aircraft, system and sub-system specifications
• Design and develop custom test equipment for data acquisition, measurement, failure injection etc. including creation of procedures and documentation.
• Design and develop custom test equipment for System Integration system with High Power usage.…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Engineer Electrical Machine (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
• Design and optimize aerospace parts and assemblies throughout their lifecycle
• Design of Electrical Motor
• Develop Motor Specification document, Requirements Capture
• Work on Simulating Motor performance and analysis…