Engineer Electrical Machine (f/m/d)
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Engineer Electrical Machine (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
- Design and optimize aerospace parts and assemblies throughout their lifecycle
- Design of Electrical Motor
- Develop Motor Specification document, Requirements Capture
- Work on Simulating Motor performance and analysis
- Consult with engineers of other disciplines, for example Manufacturing Engineers regarding the manufacture of your designs.
- Constantly learn new things – and share them with your team members
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks
- University degree in Aerospace or Electrical Engineering (MSc/M.Eng preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the aerospace industry is required
- Strong knowledge of Motor Design, electrical machines
- Aerospace requirements engineering and ARP4754
- Systems engineering background
- Basic knowledge of PDM/PLM systems is required
- Knowledge of DOORS
- Experience in designing integrated electronics products or actuators is beneficial
- Experience with Teamcenter is beneficial
- Excellent understanding of general design principles and technical correlations is required
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes is required.
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously if required
- Target-oriented, driven work style with analytic problem-solving skills required.
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment is required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
What we offer you:
- A employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
- Remuneration in excess of the collective agreement, plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- An interesting job in line with your qualifications with the prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your complete application documents via the online application offered. With the online application, you can "upload" your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Senior HIL Test Engineer - System Integrator (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Oberpfaffenhofen nearly Munich with immediate effect.
Your daily business:
• Design and develop HIL test benches/rigs for the system and sub-system level tests of aircraft.
• Identification of instrumentation requirements in relation to aircraft, system and sub-system specifications
• Design and develop custom test equipment for data acquisition, measurement, failure injection etc. including creation of procedures and documentation.
• Design and develop custom test equipment for System Integration system with High Power usage.…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Electronic Hardware Engineer (f/m/d) in Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich with immediate effect.
• Capture, author, link and validate hardware requirements for the equipment which makes up the aircraft electrical system.
• Support or lead detailed design of power electronics equipment.
• Contribute to safety assessments such as FTAs etc.
• Consult with engineers of other disciplines, for example software and systems engineers to guide the design.…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a System Engineer (f/m/d) in Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich with immediate effect.
• Develop next generation avionics solution for eVTOL aircraft according to Performance Based Navigation (PBN) concept
• You will contribute in defining the most appropriate navigation concept including increased levels of integrity and continuity for both the aircraft localization and inertial velocity data
• Participate in functional development, validation and implementation of the system
• Work closely with software/electronic development team…