Electronic Warfare HW Engineer A400M (f/m/d)
The jobholder works as an Electronic Warfare Hardware Engineer for A400M and the main tasks are:
- Analysis of Equipment- and Hardware Design with respect to compliance to environmental standards (i.e. DO160)
- Special Focus on the Analysis of Electromagnetic Compliance (internal and external)
- Perform Measurements according to the relevant standards in cooperation with partner companies
- Assess and evaluate test results (Lab and flight test)
- Analyse Measurement Results and propose improvement and/or mitigation measures
- completed Master´s degree in computer sciences, electronics or similar
- min. five years Experience with qualification of Avionics Equipment according to DO160
- Experience in hardware configuration management
- Basic knowledge of processes, methods and procedures, i.e. ARP4754 and DO254
- Experience in Programming with Python is required
- Good knowledge of the design of Avionics Equipment
- Knowledge of Integration Testing between Hard- and Software
What we offer you:
- A employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
- Remuneration in excess of the collective agreement, plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- An interesting job in line with your qualifications with the prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your complete application documents via the online application offered. With the online application, you can "upload" your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an employee (d/m/w) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching with immediate effect.
The jobholder (f/m/d) works as a Low-Level Software Verification & Validation Engineer and the main tasks are:
• Software Integration and Verification & Validation
• The ability to verify that the system's requirements are correctly & completely implemented
• The result of this activity may be required for qualification of the system in the frame of Customer acceptance or certification…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are now looking for a Senior Systems Engineer (d/m/w) in full-time in Manching.
The jobholder has to do the following tasks:
• Provision and documentation of the system definition for the relevant Simulation Items/Sub-Systems
• Agreement of the Simulation Item interfaces with the respective Subsystem Technical Manager
• Definition of update plans for future software releases and harmonisation with the respective Subsystem Technical Manager
• Implementation of design changes as result of hardware modifications…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are now looking for a System Safety Engineer EF FCS (f/m/d) in full-time in Manching.
The jobholder has to do the following tasks:
• Performing System Safety Assessment activities for military aircraft systems, supporting the phases during and after certification
• Generating and update of assessments (Functional Hazard Assessment/System Safety Assessment) of intended design modifications to influence the system architecture according to the required System Safety/System Integrity
• Performing Risk Analyses, according to the applicable guidance and standards, which are required to support the continuous aircraft development (including Permit to Fly/Type Certificate)…