Computing Platform Engineer – Ground Mission Systems (f/m/d)
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a full-time Computing Platform Engineer – Ground Mission Systems (f/m/d) for our renowned client in Manching with immediate effect.
As a Computing Platform Engineer (f/m/d) for Ground Mission Systems the jobholder has to do the following tasks:
- Definition of the solution for the HW / SW architecture including servers, clients and applications software to fulfil the system requirements
- Preparation of the technical specifications of constitutive hardware and software elements
- Requirements discussion/negotiation with customers/subcontractors
- Accompanying the procurement process for new / replacement purchases
- Technical support and surveillance of subcontracted activities
- Support during qualification and acceptance testing
- Definition and optimization of the installation procedures for the system deployment at the Customer facilities
- Implementation of system installations / upgrades of the system
- Definition of backups and system recovery strategies
- Support IT security accreditation activities
- Preparation of technical and training documentation for the operation of the system
- Carrying out of customer training in an international environment
completed Bachelor´s Degree in computing sciences or similar with a minimum of five years professional experiance
Knowledge of installation, configuration and system administration software for Windows / Linux operating Systems is required
Knowledge in installation, configuration and administration of antivirus solutions, Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server Update Services, File Services, etc. is required
Experience with virtualization technologies like VMWare and Microsoft Hyper-V is needed
Experience with databases such as Oracle DBMS is needed Experience with JAVA Applications is required
proficent German- and Englishskills
What we offer you:
- A employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
- Remuneration in excess of the collective agreement, plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- An interesting job in line with your qualifications with the prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your complete application documents via the online application offered. With the online application, you can "upload" your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a full-time computing and communication engineer (m/f/d) for our renowned client in Immenstaad / Bodensee with immediate effect.
The position Computing and communication engineer (d/m/f) is responsible for the folkowing tasks:
• Carry out the design of Computing & Communication System/ Subsystem / Equipment / Component/ Modules that meet the required safety, quality and performance levels, in accordance with the systems engineering processes and the requirements of our customers
• Providing sufficient detailed data and information on system elements to facilitate implementation into enable consistency with architectural units as they appear in models and views of the system architecture are defined, and in accordance with the assigned requirements
• Verify the conformity of a detailed design solution with the essential validated requirements for a single subsystem / equipment / component / module…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an Software Developer (m/f/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching with immediate effect, initially limited until 30.04.2022. This job is subject to export control, a consent for verification according to SÜG Ü2 is mandatory.
The jobholder (f/m/d) works a Software Developer and the main tasks are:
• Software development tasks throughout the entire life cycle of development projects, from software design according to the requirements and software implementation up to unit and integration tests
• Responsibility for software and interface design, taking into account aspects such as feasibility, reusability, maintainability, functional security as well as technical performance and IT security
• Ensuring compliance with rules and regulations resulting from the software and aircraft development standards relevant for the project…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are now looking for a Senior Systems Engineer (d/m/w) in full-time in Manching.
The jobholder has to do the following tasks:
• Provision and documentation of the system definition for the relevant Simulation Items/Sub-Systems
• Agreement of the Simulation Item interfaces with the respective Subsystem Technical Manager
• Definition of update plans for future software releases and harmonisation with the respective Subsystem Technical Manager
• Implementation of design changes as result of hardware modifications…