Computing- and Communicationengineer (m/w/d)
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a full-time computing and communication engineer (m/f/d) for our renowned client in Immenstaad / Bodensee with immediate effect.
The position Computing and communication engineer (d/m/f) is responsible for the folkowing tasks:
- Carry out the design of Computing & Communication System/ Subsystem / Equipment / Component/ Modules that meet the required safety, quality and performance levels, in accordance with the systems engineering processes and the requirements of our customers
- Providing sufficient detailed data and information on system elements to facilitate implementation into enable consistency with architectural units as they appear in models and views of the system architecture are defined, and in accordance with the assigned requirements
- Verify the conformity of a detailed design solution with the essential validated requirements for a single subsystem / equipment / component / module
- Support the team in elaborating and performing Proof-of-Concepts for small-up to-complex IT solutions based on virtualization platforms
- Specify KPIs and performance measurement parameters for selected IT solutions , make proposals of means and transpose them in lab environments
- Keep in touch with newest technologies which may help to remain competitive on a fast developing IT solution market
- Provide design documentation and administration handbooks for engineering and for customers
completed Bachelor´s Degree in computing sciences or similar
Knowledge in one or more Microsoft System Center Suite products is definitely an advantage
Additional basic or advanced Linux knowledge is welcome
practices with JIRA, Confluence, DOORS are desirable
Experience in IT HW/SW, large secure hosting solutions for infrastructures, virtualization and Software design network technologies
Experience in the development, implementation and acceptance of IT projects
Software development, scripting abilities and strong basis in algorithmic to Support infrastructure as Services Approach. (at first glance powershell)
Certified knowledge in one or more of following Technologies (Hyper V Cluster, Secured core and Management Services, Collaborative Services using Microsoft technologies)
Experience in middle to large scaled networks with deployment/provisioning and monitoring the IT subservices
Good skills in network protocols such as but not limited to TCP/IP, SNMP, DHCP, Telnet, and in Switching
proficent German- and Englishskills
What we offer you:
- A employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
- Remuneration in excess of the collective agreement, plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- An interesting job in line with your qualifications with the prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your complete application documents via the online application offered. With the online application, you can "upload" your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a full-time Computing Platform Engineer – Ground Mission Systems (f/m/d) for our renowned client in Manching with immediate effect.
As a Computing Platform Engineer (f/m/d) for Ground Mission Systems the jobholder has to do the following tasks:
• Definition of the solution for the HW / SW architecture including servers, clients and applications software to fulfil the system requirements
• Preparation of the technical specifications of constitutive hardware and software elements
• Requirements discussion/negotiation with customers/subcontractors…
The holder of the position is a TechData Governmental Range - IM Product manager (d/m/w). The scope of duties is broken down in detail as follows:
• Production support for helicopters technical publication (IETP & paper)
• Maintenance and support of production and authoring systems
• User support of TechData systems (authoring, master CSDB, etc.)
• Definition of functional specifications
• Functional validation of tools…
The jobholder (f/m/d) works as a Senior Software Developer Simulation and has to do the following tasks:
• Design the architecture of software models and components for new simulator functionality
• Develop simulation models (C++) representing aircraft equipment and sub-/systems
• Create and perform unit tests of simulation models and modules (C++ / Python)
• Create tools for improving our development processes (e.g. code generators)
• Perform integration and acceptance testing…