CAD Process Engineer (f/m/d)
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an CAD Process Engineer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching with immediate effect, initially limited until 30.04.2022. This job is subject to export control, a consent for verification according to SÜG Ü2 is mandatory.
The jobholder (f/m/d) works as a CAD Processes Engineer in Military Aircraft Engineering for new aircraft. The mission will be to develop, maintain and support CAD Processes and standards based on customers methods using CAD/PDM/DMU Tools. these are the main tasks:
- Support the selection, test, evaluate and deploy new CAD/PDM Tool or versions
- Develop and deploy the CAD Methods and Processes in customer programs
- Test, evaluation and deploy the environment of DMU Integration and Definition of Digital Mock up
- To develop the methodology for the Generation, maintenance and data extraction of the Digital Mock Up in customer
- Develop or support the development of the utilities to support the CAD processes
- Develop the process and utilities for the Quality control of the Digital Mock Up and Design CAD information
- Prepare and the Training and Standard Manuals of the CAD/PDM Processes, Methods and Tools
- Realize the Training and give technical Support to the user in Design and Engineering
- Attend specific CAD forums/meetings representing customer (internal or external meetings)
- Completed master´s degree, ideally in technical engineering or similar
- minimum 3 years work experience in configuration management
- Knowledge in DMU (Digital Mock Up) Data Integration is necessary
- Knowledge in System Installation Design is required
- Knowledge in Product Lifecycle Management is required
- Good knowledge in CATIA5 + CATIA6, PDM
- English and German business fluent
What we offer you:
- A permanent employment contract according to the BAP collective agreement
- A salary above the collective agreement plus vacation pay and Christmas bonus
- An interesting job that matches your qualifications
- The prospect of being taken on by the client company
Your way to DEKRA:
If you would like to apply directly, you are welcome to send us your CV, work- and diploma certificates via the online application offered. With the online application, you can "upload" your documents after entering your contact details. This only takes 1 minute. Apply now.
As part of DEKRA SE, DEKRA Arbeit GmbH is one of the top 6 personnel service providers in Germany and one of the fastest growing personnel service providers in Europe.
At currently more than 120 locations throughout Germany and Europe, we have made it our business to establish flexible personnel solutions and thus positively shape the regional labor market. Help us to further expand this successful model and apply today.
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for an employee (d/m/w) in full-time for our renowned customer in Manching with immediate effect.
The jobholder (f/m/d) works as a Low-Level Software Verification & Validation Engineer and the main tasks are:
• Software Integration and Verification & Validation
• The ability to verify that the system's requirements are correctly & completely implemented
• The result of this activity may be required for qualification of the system in the frame of Customer acceptance or certification…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are now looking for a Senior Systems Engineer (d/m/w) in full-time in Manching.
The jobholder has to do the following tasks:
• Provision and documentation of the system definition for the relevant Simulation Items/Sub-Systems
• Agreement of the Simulation Item interfaces with the respective Subsystem Technical Manager
• Definition of update plans for future software releases and harmonisation with the respective Subsystem Technical Manager
• Implementation of design changes as result of hardware modifications…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are now looking for a System Safety Engineer EF FCS (f/m/d) in full-time in Manching.
The jobholder has to do the following tasks:
• Performing System Safety Assessment activities for military aircraft systems, supporting the phases during and after certification
• Generating and update of assessments (Functional Hazard Assessment/System Safety Assessment) of intended design modifications to influence the system architecture according to the required System Safety/System Integrity
• Performing Risk Analyses, according to the applicable guidance and standards, which are required to support the continuous aircraft development (including Permit to Fly/Type Certificate)…