AVIATION - CAPEX Support Manager (m/w/d)
Engage and motivate people involved with the project as well as stakeholders and customers to promote Self-reflection, Selfmanagement, Communication and Teamwork
Integrate processes and people from other functions (matrix organizations)
Manage Conflicts and Negotiation to achieve optimized results for the business
Define and develop the objectives hierarchy of the project or product using appropriate strategies, methods and tools
Ensure active risk. opportunity and (internal or external) contract management
Ensure effective management of partners and suppliers
Engage stakeholders in a governance that ensures effective use of time, budget and achievement of quality
Work in compliance with internal and external rules and regulations
Combine strategy, organization and culture to create an effective environment for delivery of results
Ensure effective integration of lessons learnt
Degree in International Management or similar
Advanced english language skills; german would be a plus
Excellent communication skills with people of all cultural backgrounds
Strong collaborative and customer-oriented mindset
Comfortable managing complex and dynamic projects in a transnational enviroment
- An unterminated employment contract
- A far above-tariff remuneration
- An interesting job that corresponds to your qualifications
Hier finden Sie die zuständige DEKRA-Arbeit-Geschäftsstelle:
Die DEKRA Arbeit Gruppe, eine Tochtergesellschaft der DEKRA SE, gehört zu den erfolgreichsten vermittlungsorientierten Personaldienstleistern in Deutschland.
An derzeit über 120 bundes- und europaweiten Standorten haben wir es uns zur Aufgabe gemacht, flexible Personallösungen zu etablieren und so den regionalen Arbeitsmarkt positiv mitzugestalten. Helfen Sie mit, dieses Erfolgsmodell weiter auszubauen und bewerben Sie sich noch heute.
Folgende Stellenangebote könnten Sie auch interessieren:
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a AI Data Platform Developer (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Bremen.
• Participation or leading the delivery of Data engineering projects (e.g. designing the architecture of solutions, data flows, organizing a technical team, evaluating delivery model, rapidly prototyping, and building to scale).
• Driving the maturation of Data engineering and AI platforms, modules, and services that address cross-enterprise opportunities.
• Engaging and evaluating external partners (research, data engineering & ML/AI software vendors) as part of executing on project opportunities.…
As one of the most successful and innovative personnel service companies in Germany, we are looking for a Accounts Payable Analyst (f/m/d) in full-time for our renowned customer in Bremen.
• To request the documentation to be managed
• Verify the completeness and accuracy of the formalities
• Coordination of internal documentation including clarification of differences in technical/contractual matters…
• Commuicate with External Immigration Consultants currently in charge of immigration administration for employees from the United Kingdom working in Germany
• Collect and provide all the necessary data needed to make an assessment on administrative visa requests and posted worker notifications
• Analyze reportings on limitations for UK nationals traveling to the EU and make recommendations to the business to ensure continuity of right to work
• Ensure a global tracking of employees concerned by immigration processes
• Ensure compliance with European and national immigration laws and monitor legislation updates
• Create a collaborative network with other Immigration Coordinators and consolidate knowledge with transnational HR…